DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE EBOOK TO LEARN:
How to Stop the Itching, Scratching and Throwing Up
How to Reduce Your Cat's Allergen Load
How to Identify & Eliminate Allergens in Your Cat's Food
Options for Cats With Skin Allergies
Home Remedies for Cats with Allergies
Cat Allergies 101: How to Stop it Itching, Scratching & Throwing Up
Treating cat allergies is often very frustrating, difficult, and time-consuming.
And, it’s tough to watch your feline friend feel terrible!
Learning about cat allergies empowers you with the knowledge to make choices that make your cat feel better.
Basic Types of Cat Allergies:
• Breathing allergies/asthma
• Food allergies
• Atopy (skin allergies, which includes flea allergies)
Symptoms of Cat Allergies:
• Sneezing, wheezing and coughing
• Itchy, irritated or inflamed skin
• Itchy, runny eyes
• Itchy back or base of tail (most commonly seen in flea allergies)
• Itchy ears and/or recurrent ear infections
Get your ebook today to learn about the “allergy threshold” and get tips on what you can do at home to make your cat feel better today.