DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE EBOOK NOW!
Does Your Pet Suffer From Dog Arthritis?
Help has arrived!
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE EBOOK TO:
Learn the causes, symptoms, and treatments of dog arthritis.
Learn the different options available, from home remedies to surgery.
UNDERSTAND YOUR PET
Get the information you need to understand what your pet is going through and how he or she is feeling.
MAKE EMPOWERED CHOICES
Knowledge is power. Get the tools you need to make the best choice for your pet's particular situation.
Dog Arthritis 101: Make Your Dog Feel Better
Facts About Dog Arthritis:
- Arthritis is the #1 cause of chronic pain in dogs
- Arthritis affects 20% of dogs over 1 year of age
- Arthritis affects both quality and length of life
- At least 31% of dog owners say bone and joint problems are an issue for their pets
- Arthritis is in the “Top 10” veterinary diagnoses for dogs over 7-years old
Arthritis pain not only affects people, but it also takes an unbelievable, often unrecognized toll on our beloved furry friends.
“Arthritis is the #1 cause of chronic pain in dogs.” -Clinician’s Brief April 2005
A dog’s behavior tells you how he feels.
Signs of Dog Arthritis Pain:
- Reluctance to walk, run, climb stairs, jump, or play
- Difficulty getting up
- Yelping or whimpering
- Personality changes, withdrawal
- Soreness when touched
- Lagging behind on walks
- Decreased mobility
- Aggressive behavior
Fortunately, several therapies, treatments, and medications are available to make your dog feel better and live a full and active life.
Get your ebook now to understand treatment choices and discover the one that's best for your dog!