LEARN HOW TO HEAL YOUR PET WITH FOOD THERAPY
Learn How to Cook for Your Pet
Easy At-Home Things to Try – Written by Holistic TCVM Veterinarians
For a Limited Time Only – Free Instant Download!
EASTERN FOOD THERAPY FOR PETS:
How to Use Food as Medicine for Health & Harmony
Download your free ebook and:
- Understand how Eastern food therapy can help your pet
- Learn how to create healthy, energetically balanced meals for your pet
- Discover the basics of Eastern food therapy & how it works
- Learn how to use Eastern food therapy as medicine
- Plus, get specific info on:
- The 4 different pet energetic body types
- How to identify your pet’s particular body type
- How to choose the right foods to create energetic balance for your pet
Food is Medicine
Imagine stumbling across a a quick and easy way to naturally help your dog or cat feel better.
You would be silly not to give it a try, right?
Well, TCVM (Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine) “Eastern Food Therapy for Pets” does just that.
It provides a simple way to improve your pet’s health.
In fact, simple food changes actually re-balance the subtle energies in your pet’s body. Then, the changes bring about substantial health improvements.
It almost sounds too good to be true, but it isn’t!
You may not know, but the truth is:
- According to the World Health Organization, 60% of chronic disease is a consequence of:
- our society’s industrialization
- processed foods
- a sedentary lifestyle.
- Similarly, the consequences of industrialization affect animals just like it does people. It initiates chronic disease in pets.
- Simple changes in diet and food alleviate many chronic pet health conditions.
Currently, TCVM (Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine) veterinarians successfully use Eastern Food Therapy successfully in their practices worldwide.
Now, for the first time, you can have access to “Eastern Food Therapy for Pets” free of charge in ebook format
Get the guidance you need, along with easy dog food recipes and cat food recipes.
Also, in a short time, you’ll be on your way to a healthier pet!
First, you will learn about the basics of Eastern Food Therapy and its TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) roots.
Then, you will learn how to make dog food and cat food at home, following the principles of Eastern Food Therapy.
The simplicity of our program will amaze you!
We’ve even included sample diets and slow-cooker recipes so you can start today.
Eastern Food Therapy for Pets is the perfect guide for your journey to providing better health for pet.
PET | TAO co-founders, Dr. Marc Smith and Dr. Casey Damron wrote Eastern Food Therapy for Pets with the pet parent in mind.
After years of working with Eastern food therapy in their clinics, they developed a proven method.
Now, you can have access to this method to use at home, on your pet.
It’s a well-known fact that FOOD IS MEDICINE. Now, you can use this amazing information to help your beloved pet.
Download your free ebook and learn how to use food as medicine to make your dog or cat feel GREAT!
You’ll also get body-type analysis instructions and easy-to-follow dog food and cat food recipes make using food as medicine a simple process.
TCVM Eastern food therapy helps dogs and cats with many different types of ailments.
In fact, chronic conditions respond remarkably well to using food as medicine.
For example, just use the chart below to match common pet symptoms to diets to bring energetic balance to their particular disturbances.
What You Will Learn
“Eastern Food Therapy for Pets” gives you a basic understanding of Eastern Food Therapy.
You’ll learn all the basics. You will also get some quick and easy slow-cooker recipes to try.
“Eastern Food Therapy for Pets” Topics Include:
- The Basics of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Get a grasp of Traditional Chinese Medicine. You’ll also learn how the energetics of food plays a part in overall health.
- The Four Branches of TCVM
- Learn about the 4 Branches of TCVM (Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine), along with their purpose and function.
- Yin-Yang Theory & Element Theory
- Learn how to spot the different energetic body types. Also learn how to help balance each with food. Recipes included!
- Excess & Deficiency Classifications
- Learn the basics of Excess & Deficiency Classifications
- Intro to Food Energetics
- Dive into training on Food Energetics, and learn about the different energies foods possess. You’ll also how food energetics affect health.
- Common Energetic Body Types & Recipes for Each
- Learn how to spot the different energetic body types. You’ll also learn how to help balance each with food. Recipes included!
“Chronic illness means suffering and, sometimes, an inability to perform routine daily activities.
In addition, watching it happen is like slow torture for pet lovers like us.
That’s why we created Eastern Food Therapy for Pets.
Our goal is to empower people worldwide with easy-to-use knowledge to help their dogs and cats live longer, healthier, happier lives.”
How Food Therapy Helps Chronic Pet Health Challenges
Dogs and cats suffer from chronic conditions just like people.
In addition, the conditions are just as painful and debilitating for animals.
Examples of Chronic Pet Health Conditions
Some examples of chronic pet health conditions are:
- Allergies: Allergies are a damaging immune response to substances like
- Arthritis: Arthritis is a skeletal condition causing painful joint inflammation and stiffness.
- Asthma: Asthma is a respiratory condition with lung spasms and difficulty breathing.
- Cancer: Cancer is a disease of the immune system, in which cells mutate and divide uncontrollably.
- Cushing’s Disease: Cushing’s Disease is a disease of the endocrine system or tumor in the pituitary gland.
- Diabetes: Diabetes is a disease in which the body either does not produce or respond to the hormone insulin
- Epilepsy: Epilepsy is a neurological disorder involving abnormal electrical activity in the brain causing
- sudden episodes of loss of consciousness
- sensory disturbance
- Heart Disease: Heart disease encompasses various conditions of the heart, involving
- narrowed or blocked blood vessels
- disturbances in the heart’s muscle
- problems with valves or rhythm.
- Hyperthyroidism: Hyperthyroidism is overactivity of the thyroid gland, resulting in increased metabolism and rapid heartbeat.
- Hypothyroidism: Hypothyroidism is an abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in
- slow growth and metabolism
- weight gain
- hair loss
- Obesity: Obesity is the condition of being overweight.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is degeneration of joint cartilage and underlying bone causing pain and stiffness
- Renal Failure: Renal failure is impaired kidney function. In renal failure, the kidneys do not adequately filter metabolic wastes from the blood
Help Your Pet With Food Therapy!
Chronic health conditions in dogs and cats are expensive to manage!
You are lucky to have found information on Eastern food therapy.
First, Eastern food therapy alleviates symptoms by working at the root cause.
Then by fixing the root cause, food therapy brings balance to your pet.
Finally, with balance, comes wellness.
In addition, feeding properly can actually prevent chronic pet health conditions!
All you have to do is follow the guidlines provided and feed the recommended foods.
When you do so, you will bring your pet into energetic balance.
Then, energetic balance brings about natural health and well-being.
Energetic balance also averts chronic conditions.
Don’t delay! Help your pet feel better today!