Free Instant Download: Dog Allergies 101
Learn How to Help Your Dog’s Allergies at Home
Easy At-Home Things to Try – Written by Holistic TCVM Veterinarians
For A Limited Time Only – Free Dog Allergies Instant Download
Does your dog suffer from allergies? Help has arrived!!
Nothing is worse than an itchy, scratchy dog.
The licking eventually causes hot spots and hair loss. Sometimes there is a smell.
Did you know there are many things you can do at home to curb your dog’s allergy problems?
Download your free dog allergies instant download and learn how to:
- stop the itching, scratching, and licking
- reduce your pet’s allergen load
- identify and eliminate allergens in your pet’s food
- find different options for dogs with skin allergies
- use home remedies to curb allergies
Treating Your Canine Allergies
Treating your dog’s allergies is often very frustrating, difficult, and time-consuming.
And, it’s tough to watch your canine friend feel terrible!
Learning about canine allergy triggers empowers you with the knowledge to make choices to help your pup feel better.
Basic Types of Canine Allergies
The first step to winning the battle with your pet’s allergies is understanding the different types.
The basic types of allergies are:
- breathing allergies/asthma
- food allergies
- atopy (skin allergies, which includes flea allergies)
The Symptoms of Allergies
You don’t have to be a veterinarian to figure out whether or not your pup has allergies.
Dogs with allergy challenges display tell-tale symptoms.
Symptoms of canine allergies include:
- sneezing, wheezing and coughing
- itchy, irritated or inflamed skin
- runny, itchy eyes
- itchy back or base of tail (most commonly seen in flea allergies)
- itchy ears and/or recurrent ear infections
Get your dog allergies instant download today to learn about the“allergy threshold” and get tips on what you can do at home to make your pup feel better today.
Written by holistic practicing veterinarians Dr. Marc Smith and Dr. Casey Damron.
Includes recommendations used in their practices daily.