Welcome to “Cat Kidney Failure: Expert Advice to Ease Your Cat’s Suffering”!
We’re so happy you’re here! You’ve taken a major proactive choice to help your cat feel better and have the good quality of life he/she deserves.
Before we begin the actual course, let take a minute and learn how to navigate the course.
First, take a look at the sidebar to the left of the page. The sidebar shows you how to navigate through the course.
Modules offer text, but no video or audio. Modules explain what you’ll be learning in the lessons that follow.
Each lesson offers a video, audio, and transcription. All three contain the same information, it’s up to you to decide which format you like best.
The section you are currently viewing is bolded, showing you where you are now.
At the end of each section, you will see a button labeled “Complete”, as shown below.
Clicking the button will put a check mark beside the appropriate section in the sidebar showing you’ve completed the section.
Go ahead, click it now!
Then, in the sidebar, click on the next section in the sidebar to move along to the first module of the course. The check mark will show up when the page refreshes. Remember to click the “Complete” button after you finish each section to show where you are in the course.
- Introduction to Food Therapy
This course will help you gain an appreciation of Eastern Food Therapy and an understanding of the guiding principles. You will gain knowledge of food ingredients and how each affects the body after consumption.
- Module 1: Meet Your Teachers, Dr. Casey Damron and Dr. Marc Smith
- Lesson 1: How We Began Using Food Therapy
- Module 2: Basics of Food Therapy
- Lesson 1: The Concept of Yin & Yang
- Lesson 2: The Five Element Theory
- Lesson 3: Taste and Direction
- Lesson 4: Seasonal Feeding
- Module 3: How to Balance Your Own Pets with Eastern Food Therapy
- Lesson 1: Signs of Heat and Foods to Cool the Body
- Lesson 2: Signs of Cold and Foods to Warm the Body
- Lesson 3: Signs of Blood Deficiency and Foods to Build the Blood Component
- Lesson 4: Signs of Balance and Foods to Maintain Harmony in the Body
- Lesson 5: Food Preparation and How it Affects Energetics
- Lesson 6: Homemade Diets: How Much to Feed and Needed Supplements
- Lesson 7: How to Know if You are Achieving Harmony
- Module 4: Case Studies
- Lesson 1: Case Study: Signs of Heat
- Lesson 2: Case Study: Signs of Cold
- Lesson 3: Case Study: Signs of Blood Deficiency
- Lesson 4: Case Study: Signs of Balance