There are many options available to help dogs diagnosed with cancer.
However, many pet parents find the many options confusing. Luckly, there are some good “guide” books available to help.
For example, The Dog Cancer Survival Guide by Dr. Damian Dressler, is an excellent resource to optimize your dog’s quality of life and longevity.
In fact, it’s one of our favorites.
The Dog Cancer Survival Guide guides you through cancer symptoms and treatments.
It also shows you how to develop a custom plan for your dog’s personalized cancer treatment.
The Dog Cancer Survival Guide covers surgery and more such as:
- Conventional Western veterinary treatments and how to reduce their side effects
- Non-Conventional Therapies and Treatments
- Botanical Nutraceuticals
- Mind-Body Medicine
In addition, it explains how to analyze options and develop your own plan based on:
- The type of cancer
- The dog’s age
- Your financial and time budget
- Your personality
- Personal factors
However, dog cancer survival rates vary depending on the type of cancer and your dog’s age, health and the treatment options chosen.
By following the recommendations in the Dog Cancer Survival Guide, you can increase the odds of your dog living a longer, healthier life.
Powerful Tools for Overcoming Dog Cancer Challenges
You might not be aware, but many cancer-fighting tools are easy to get and use at home.
To realize your true cancer-fighting potential:
- Learn more about dog cancer.
- Ease your dog’s discomfort naturally. PET | TAO Comfort is a blend of Eastern herbs and Western supplements to soothe your dog’s arthritic challenges to make him/her more comfortable.
- Boost your dog’s immune system with medicinal mushrooms. PET | TAO Complement Immune Supplement blends together the most powerful immune-boosting medicinal mushrooms on the market in a single product.
- Ease your dog’s stomach upset naturally. Many dogs with cancer suffer stomach upset as well. PET | TAO Harmonize GI naturally provides all the digestive enzymes and probiotics your dog needs for optimum gut health.
- Try PET | TAO Freeze Dried Beef Spleen Treats. According to TCVM, spleen helps with digestion and assimilation. Both are challenges often faced by pets suffering from cancer. As few as 5-6 treats per day can make a huge difference in your dog’s health!
- Try a Blood-building TCVM Diet. According to TCVM theory, dogs suffering from cancer also often suffer from Blood deficiency. Blood deficiency may due to chemotherapy or cancer itself. PET | TAO Zing dog food builds Blood.
- Learn more about TCVM Herbal Remedies. Chinese medicine offers many amazing natural solutions for dog cancer challenges and palliative care. Some good examples are: