In female dogs, infertility means the dog cannot produce live offspring.
In male dogs, infertility means one of two things:
- The dog is unable to mate
- Fertilization does not occur
Luckily, ancient Chinese healing methods offer a natural herbal remedy for dog infertility: Epimedium Powder.
Epimedium Powder Supplement: Western Medicine Applications
Epimedium Powder is a TCVM blend of 16 different herbs.
Even though Epimedium Powder is an Eastern herb, it helps alleviate symptoms of Western diagnoses.
Epimedium Powder helps dogs with:
- Female infertility
- Low quantity or quality of sperm.
But, according to TCVM theories, Epimedium Powder does much more than treat Western diagnoses.
Epimedium Powder: Eastern Medicine Applications
Eastern medicine treats a disease’s root cause(s) rather than symptoms.
Accordingly, TCVM (Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine) vets use a different evaluation process than Western veterinarians.
TCVM vets look for signs of imbalance.
Epimedium Powder supplement helps dogs with the following TCVM signs:
- Female infertility
- Kidney Jing deficiency
- Kidney Yang deficiency
- Low quantity or poor quality of sperm
- Weak, deep pulse
- Stud infertility
- Pale, swollen tongue.
How Epimedium Powder Treats Dog Infertility
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine philosophy, Kidney Jing is the prenatal essence of the vital life force.
All reproductive ability depends on Kidney Jing and Kidney Yang.
Epimedium powder tonifies:
- Kidney Yang
And, in doing so, promotes the qualities of both Kidney Jing and Kidney Yang.
Epimedium Powder is a Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine blend of 16 different Eastern herbs.
The herbs perform synergistically, balancing systems and meridians in the body.
Epimedium Powder supplement addresses the underlying imbalances leading to dog infertility. And, at the same time eases the symptoms.
The underlying cause of any health challenge is always some type of imbalance.
Epimedium powder alleviates your dog’s imbalances and promotes fertility at the same time.
For example, Epimedium Powder helps impotence in males, including the issues of:
- Poor sperm quality
- Low sperm counts
- Kidney Yang/Jing Deficiency.
In addition, the formula helps females with infertility problems such as:
- Anestrus (sexual inactivity) due to ovary quiescence
- Silent estrus
- Quiet heat
- Irregular estrus
- Lack of sexual desire
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, Epimedium Powder heals by:
- Kidney Yang Tonification
- Jing Tonification and Nourishment
- Qi Tonification
- Blood Tonification
- Yin Nourishment.
What are the Ingredients?
The main ingredients in Epimedium Powder are:
- Bai Sho Yao (Paeonia, aka peony) nourishes Liver Yin and Blood.
- Bu Gu Zhi (Psoralea, aka Psoralea fruit) tonifies Kidney Yang and strengthens the bones.
- Chen Pi (Citrus, aka orange peel, tangerine peel, mandarin peel) regulates stomach Qi and invigorates spleen Qi.
- Dang Gui (Angelica) nourishes Blood.
- Dang Shen (Codonopsis, aka codonopsis root) tonifies Qi.
- Gou Qi Zi (Lycium Chinensis Fructus, aka Goji berry) nourishes Liver Yin and benefits the eyes.
- He Shou Wu (Polygonum, aka knotweed root) nourishes Blood and Jing and benefits the hair.
- Huang Qi (Astragalus, aka astragalus root) tonifies Qi.
- Mai Men Dong (Ophiopogon, aka ophiopogon tuber) moistens and nourishes Yin.
- Shu Di Huang (Rehmannia, aka Chinese foxglove root) nourishes Kidney Yin and Jing.
- Suo Yang (Cynomorium, aka desert thumb ) to tonifies Kidney Yang.
- Tu Si Zi (Cuscuta, aka Chinese dodder seeds) tonifies Kidney Yang and Jing and Yin.
- Xu Duan (Dipsacus, aka teasel root) tonifies Kidney Yang.
- Xuan Shen (Scrophularia, aka ningpo figwort root) cools Blood and clears Heat.
- Yang Qi Shi (Actinolite) tonifies Kidney Yang.
- Yin Yang Huo (Epimedium, aka horny goat weed) to tonifies Kidney Yang/Jing and promotes sexual desire.
Dr. Huisheng Xie, the founder of the Chi Institute in Reddick, FL, created Epimedium Powder specifically for animals.
Dr. Xie based the formula on the ancient Chinese formula Sheng Jing San.
However, Epimedium Powder works best when combined with Eastern Food Therapy, plenty of water, and moderate exercise.
Get Epimedium Powder at TCVM Pet Supply
Note: Information on this site is provided for educational purposes only and is not meant to substitute the advice provided by your own veterinarian.