Often, a bewildered owner has no idea why his horse is so angry.
If you’re not sure why your horse is angry, he may be energetically out of balance.
Luckily, Eastern medicine offers a natural, herbal solution for angry, out of balance horses!
Liver Happy: Western Medicine Applications
The herbal blend Liver Happy helps horses with the following Western diagnoses:
- Aggressive behavior
- Liver diseases
Liver Happy: Eastern Medicine Applications
Eastern medicine treats a disease’s root cause(s) rather than symptoms.
So, TCVM vets look for signs of imbalance.
Liver Happy helps horses with the following TCVM signs:
- Liver Qi stagnation with heat
- Purple or red tongue
- Red eyes
- Wiry pulse
How Liver Happy Treats Your Horse’s Angry Behavior
Liver Happy is a TCVM blend of 10 different Eastern herbs.
The herbs perform synergistically, balancing systems and meridians in the body.
Liver Happy addresses the underlying causes of your horse’s illness or disease.
The underlying cause of any disease is imbalance.
Liver Happy alleviates your horse’s imbalance and, at the same time, soothes the painful symptoms of illness and disease.
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, Liver Happy heals by:
- Soothing Liver Qi
- Clearing Heat
- Resolving stagnation
What are the Ingredients in Liver Happy?
The main ingredients in Liver Happy are:
- Bai Sho Yao (Paeonia, aka white peony root) soothes the LIver
- Bo He (Mentha, aka peppermint, common field mint) moves Qi
- Chai Hu (Bupleurum, aka bupleurum root, hare’s root) soothes the Liver
- Chen Pi (Citrus, aka orange peel, citrus peel, tangerine peel) dries up Dampness, moves Qi
- Dan Gui (Angelica, aka dong quai, angelica root) moves Blood
- Gan Cao (Glycyrrhiza, aka licorice root) harmonizes other herbs
- Mu Dan Pi (Moutan, aka moutan root bark, tree peony root bark) cools Liver
- Qing Pi (Citrus, aka unripe orange or tangerine peel) moves Qi, soothes Liver, and resolves stagnation
- Xiang Fu (Cyperus, aka nutgrass rhizome, purple nutsedge root) soothes Liver and resolves stagnation
- Zhi Zi (Gardenia, aka gardenia fruit, cape jasmine fruit) to clears Heat
Dr. Huisheng Xie, founder of the Chi Institute in Reddick, FL, created Liver Happy specifically for animals.
Liver Happy is a veterinary offshoot of the ancient Chinese formula Chai Hu Shu Gan, found in the 1080 text “Tai Pin Hui Min He Ji Ju Fang (Imperial Grace Formulary of the Tia Ping Era).”
Liver Happy works best when combined with plenty of water and moderate exercise.
Note: Information on our site is for educational purposes only and is not meant to substitute the advice provided by your own veterinarian.