Do You Need a Horse Calming Supplement?
Horses suffer from anxiety just like humans!
And, just like humans, they can benefit from a horse calming supplement.
Actually, many people misunderstand or overlook some clues their horse suffers from anxiety.
Some signs of horse anxiety and nervousness are:
- Easily spooking or bolting
- Backing into corners
- Eye rolling
- Trembling and shaking
- Stall walking, weaving, or other odd behavior.
Some common causes of horse anxiety and nervousness are:
- Change anxiety
- Performance anxiety
- Situational anxiety
- Separation anxiety.
Shen Calmer: A Natural Horse Calming Supplement
Luckily, Eastern medicine offers a natural, herbal horse calming supplement.
Western Medicine Applications
Shen Calmer is a TCVM blend of 16 different herbs, good as a horse calming supplement.
Even though Shen Calmer is a TCVM herbal blend, it still helps symptoms of some Western diagnoses.
Shen Calmer helps horses with the following Western diagnoses:
- General anxiety
- Separation anxiety
Eastern Medicine Applications
Eastern medicine treats a disease’s root cause(s) rather than symptoms.
Accordingly, TCVM vets use a different evaluation process than Western veterinarians.
TCVM vets look for signs of imbalance.
Shen Calmer helps horses with the following TCVM signs:
- Blood deficiency
- Heart Yin deficiency
- Red, dry tongue
- Shen (Spirit) disorder
- Thin, fast pulse.
According to TCM principles, stress causes Liver Qi stagnation.
After some time, Liver Qi stagnation transforms into the fire which consumes Heart Yin and disturbs Shen (spirit and mental activities).
With disturbed Shen, anxiety and nervousness manifest, eventually leading to a lack of focus, poor performance, and even madness.
The key to treating Shen’s disturbance is to nourish Heart Yin and cool Fire.
How the Natural Horse Calming Supplement Works
Shen Calmer is a TCVM blend of 16 different Eastern herbs.
The herbs perform synergistically, balancing systems and meridians in the body.
Therefore, Shen Calmer addresses the underlying causes of your horse’s illness or disease.
The underlying cause of any disease is always some type of imbalance.
So, Shen Calmer alleviates your horse’s imbalances and soothes the painful symptoms of illness and disease at the same time. This is why it is used as a horse calming supplement.
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, Shen Calmer heals by:
- Nourishing the Heart Yin
- Nourishing the Blood
- Calming the Shen
- Soothing Liver Qi
The main ingredients in Shen Calmer are:
- Bai Sho Yao (Paeonia) soothes the Liver
- Bai Zi Ren (Biota) calms Shen, nourishes Heart
- Chai Hu (Bupleurum) regulates Liver Qi and relieves stress
- Dan Shen (Salvia) invigorates Blood and dispels stasis
- Dang Gui (Angelica) nourishes Heart Blood
- Fu Shen (Poria) calms Shen
- Mai Men Dong (Ophiopogon) nourishes Heart Yin
- Mu Li (Shu) (Ostrea) calms Shen and subdues Liver Yang
- Qing Pi (Citrus) soothes Liver Qi and relaxes tension
- Suan Zao Ren (Sheng) (Zizyphus) calms Shen and nourishes Heart
- Tian Men Dong (Asparagus) nourishes Heart Yin
- Wu Wei Zi (Schisandra) consolidates other herbs
- Xiang Fu (Cyperus) soothes Liver Qi
- ‘Xuan Shen (Scrophularia) cools Blood Heat
- Ye Jiao Teng (Polygonum) calms Shen and nourishes Heart
- Yuan Zhi (Polygala) calms Chen and nourishes Heart.
Dr. Huisheng Xie, the founder of the Chi Institute in Reddick, FL, created Shen Calmer specifically for animals.
However, Shen Calmer Formula as a horse calming supplement works best when combined with Eastern Food Therapy and moderate exercise.
Note: Information on this site is provided for educational purposes only and is not meant to substitute the advice provided by your own veterinarian.