Kidney stones, bladder stones, cystitis, or other urinary issues are very painful!
If your dog’s kidney stones and crystals are struvite, Crystal Stone Formula can help!
Crystal Stone Formula: Western Medicine Applications
Crystal Stone Formula is a TCVM blend of 14 different herbs.
Crystal Stone Formula helps dogs with Western medical diagnoses of:
- Frequent urination
- Kidney stones
- Bladder stones
- Crystals in urine
Crystal Stone Formula: Eastern Medicine Applications
Eastern Medicine treats a disease’s root cause(s) rather than symptoms.
Accordingly, TCVM veterinarians use a different evaluation process than Western veterinarians.
TCVM vets look for signs of imbalance.
Crystal Stone Formula helps dogs with the following TCVM signs:
- A red tongue
- A deep pulse
- Damp-Heat in the Lower Burner
- Bladder Damp-Heat
- Blood in urine
- Crystals in urine
- Frequent and/or dribbling urination
How Crystal Stone Formula Treats Your Dog’s Kidney Stones
Crystal Stone Formula is a Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine blend of 14 different herbs.
The herbs perform synergistically, balancing systems and meridians in the body.
Crystal Stone Formula addresses underlying causes of your dog’s illness or disease.
The underlying cause of any disease is always some type of imbalance.
Crystal Stone Formula alleviates your dog’s imbalances and soothes the painful symptoms of illness and disease at the same time.
The main ingredients in Crystal Stone Formula are:
- Bian Xu (Polygonum, aka knotweed) clears Heat and drains Damp
- Che Qian Zi (Plantago, aka plantain seed) clears Heat, drains Damp, and stops hemorrhage
- Chuan Mu Xiang (Vladimira Souliei, aka costus herb) moves Qi to stop pain
- Dang Gui (Angelica) invigorates Blood and relieves pain
- Fu Ling (Poria, aka Poria mushroom) drains Damp and strengthens Spleen
- Gui Zhi (Cinnamomum, aka cinnamon) warms Bladder and relieves frequency of urination
- Hai Jin Sha (Lygodium, aka climbing fern) dissolves crystals in Kidney and Bladder
- Jin Qian Cao (Lysimachia, aka gold coin grass) dissolves stones and crystals in Kidney and Bladder
- Qu Mai (Dianthus, aka Chinese pink) drains Damp and clears Heat
- Sheng Di Huang (Rehmannia, aka Chinese foxglove root) cools Blood, promotes circulation and relieves pain
- Tong Cao (Tetrapanax, aka rice paper plant) drains Damp-Heat
- Ze Xie (Alisma, aka water plantain) clears deficient Heat and drains Damp
- Zhi Zi (Gardenia, aka jasmine fruit) clears Heat and inflammation
- Zhu Ling (Polyporus, aka shiny Polyporus mushroom) drains Damp
Dr. Huisheng Xie, founder of the Chi Institute in Reddick, FL, created Crystal Stone Formula specifically for pets.
Dr. Xie based the formula on Ba Zheng San, a formula from the Imperial Grace Formulary of the Tai Ping Era, written in 1080 by Chen Shi-Wen et al.
Crystal Stone Formula works best when combined with Eastern Food Therapy and moderate exercise.
Note: Information on this site is provided for educational purposes only and is not meant to substitute the advice provided by your own veterinarian.