If your dog’s kidney stones and crystals are struvite, Crystal Stone Formula can help!
Crystal Stone Formula: Western Medicine Applications
Crystal Stone Formula is a TCVM blend of 14 different herbs.
Even though it’s an Eastern herb, it helps alleviate symptoms of some Western diagnoses.
Crystal Stone Formula helps dogs suffering from:
- Frequent urination
- Kidney stones
- Bladder stones
- Crystals in urine
Crystal Stone Formula: Eastern Medicine Applications
Eastern Medicine treats a disease’s root cause(s) rather than symptoms.
TCVM vets look for signs of imbalance.
Crystal Stone Formula helps dogs with the following TCVM signs:
- A red tongue
- A deep pulse
- Damp-Heat in the Lower Burner
- Bladder Damp-Heat
- Blood in urine
- Crystals in urine
- Frequent and/or dribbling urination
How Crystal Stone Formula Treats Your Dog’s Kidney Stones
Crystal Stone Formula is a Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine blend of 14 different herbs.
The herbs perform synergistically, balancing systems and meridians in the body.
Crystal Stone Formula addresses the underlying causes of your dog’s illness or disease.
The underlying cause of any disease is always some type of imbalance.
Crystal Stone Formula alleviates your dog’s imbalances and soothes the painful symptoms of illness and disease at the same time.
What Are the Ingredients in Crystal Stone Formula?
The main ingredients in Crystal Stone Formula are:
- Bian Xu (Polygonum, aka knotweed) clears Heat and drains Damp
- Che Qian Zi (Plantago, aka plantain seed) clears Heat, drains Damp, and stops hemorrhage
- Chuan Mu Xiang (Vladimira Souliei, aka costus herb) moves Qi to stop the pain
- Dang Gui (Angelica) invigorates Blood and relieves pain
- Fu Ling (Poria, aka Poria mushroom) drains Damp and strengthens Spleen
- Gui Zhi (Cinnamomum, aka cinnamon) warms the Bladder and relieves the frequency of urination
- Hai Jin Sha (Lygodium, aka climbing fern) dissolves crystals in Kidney and Bladder
- Jin Qian Cao (Lysimachia, aka gold coin grass) dissolves stones and crystals in Kidney and Bladder
- Qu Mai (Dianthus, aka Chinese pink) drains Damp and clears Heat
- Sheng Di Huang (Rehmannia, aka Chinese foxglove root) cools Blood, promotes circulation, and relieves pain
- Tong Cao (Tetrapanax, aka rice paper plant) drains Damp-Heat
- Ze Xie (Alisma, aka water plantain) clears deficient Heat and drains Damp
- Zhi Zi (Gardenia, aka jasmine fruit) clears Heat and inflammation
- Zhu Ling (Polyporus, aka shiny Polyporus mushroom) drains Damp
Dr. Huisheng Xie, the founder of the Chi Institute in Reddick, FL, created Crystal Stone Formula specifically for pets.
Dr. Xie based the formula on Ba Zheng San, a formula from the Imperial Grace Formulary of the Tai Ping Era, written in 1080 by Chen Shi-Wen et al.
Crystal Stone Formula works best when combined with Eastern Food Therapy and moderate exercise.
Powerful Tools to Help Your Dog’s Urinary, Bladder & Kidney Challenges
There are many quick and easy changes you can make at home to help you give your dog an edge on easing urinary tract challenges.
- Learn more about dog bladder and kidney stone health challenges.
- Provide bladder support. PET | TAO Soothe Bladder Supplement is a blend of Eastern herbs and Western supplements working together to soothe your dog’s bladder and urinary tract.
- Consider a Cooling Diet. PET | TAO Chill cools inflammation caused by infection. Make sure to discuss any dietary changes with your holistic vet.
- Try PET | TAO Freeze Dried Beef Kidney Treats. According to TCVM, the kidney controls kidney, bladder, and urinary tract functions. As few as 5-6 treats per day can make a huge difference in your dog’s urinary tract and bladder health!
- Learn more about TCVM Herbal Remedies. Chinese medicine offers many amazing natural solutions for canine bladder and urinary health challenges. Some good examples are:
Note: Information on this site is provided for educational purposes only and is not meant to substitute the advice provided by your own veterinarian.