Grumpy cats come in all shapes and sizes!
Often, bewildered owners have no idea why their cat is so grumpy.
If your cat is grumpy and you’re not sure why, your cat may be energetically out of balance.
Luckily, Eastern medicine offers a natural, herbal solution for grumpy, out of balance cats!
Liver Happy: Western Medicine Applications
Liver Happy helps cats with the following Western diagnoses:
- Aggressive behavior
- Liver diseases.
Liver Happy: Eastern Medicine Applications
Eastern medicine treats a disease’s root cause(s) rather than symptoms.
Liver Happy helps cats with the following TCVM signs:
- Liver Qi stagnation with heat
- Purple or red tongue
- Red eyes
- Wiry pulse.
How Liver Happy Treats Your Cat’s Grumpy Behavior
Liver Happy is a TCVM blend of 10 different Eastern herbs.
The herbs perform synergistically, balancing systems and meridians in the body.
In addition, Liver Happy addresses the underlying causes of your cat’s illness or disease.
The underlying cause of any disease is always some type of imbalance.
Liver Happy alleviates your cat’s imbalances and soothes the painful symptoms of illness and disease at the same time.
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, Liver Happy heals by:
- Soothing Liver Qi
- Clearing Heat
- Resolving stagnation.
What Are the Ingredients in Liver Happy?
The main ingredients in Liver Happy are:
- Bai Sho Yao (Paeonia, aka white peony root) soothes the Liver.
- Bo He (Mentha, aka peppermint, common field mint) moves Qi.
- Chai Hu (Bupleurum, aka bupleurum root, hare’s root) soothes the Liver.
- Chen Pi (Citrus, aka orange peel, citrus peel, tangerine peel) dries up Dampness, moves Qi.
- Dan Gui (Angelica, aka Dong Quai, angelica root) moves Blood.
- Gan Cao (Glycyrrhiza, aka licorice root) harmonizes other herbs.
- Mu Dan Pi (Moutan, aka moutan root bark, tree peony root bark) cools Liver.
- Qing Pi (Citrus, aka unripe orange or tangerine peel) moves Qi, soothes Liver, and resolves stagnation.
- Xiang Fu (Cyperus, aka nutgrass rhizome, purple nutsedge root) soothes Liver and resolves stagnation.
- Zhi Zi (Gardenia, aka gardenia fruit, cape jasmine fruit) clears Heat.
Dr. Huisheng Xie, the founder of the Chi Institute in Reddick, FL, created Liver Happy specifically for animals.
Dr. Xie based Liver Happy on the ancient Chinese formula Chai Hu Shu Gan, found in the 1080 text Tai Pin Hui Min He Ji Ju Fang (Imperial Grace Formulary of the Tia Ping Era).
Liver Happy works best when combined with Eastern Food Therapy, plenty of water, and moderate exercise.
Note: Information on this site is provided for educational purposes only and is not meant to substitute the advice provided by your own veterinarian.