T-Relief Homeopathic Helps Arthritic Dogs
Arthritic pain management is one of the challenges many of our clients face as their pets age.
Many older pets already have compromised immune systems and decreased organ function, creating the need for something gentle and less toxic than standard pharmaceuticals for use on a daily basis.
Zeel is Now T-Relief
MediNatura purchased HEEL, the company formerly producing Zeel.
Since MediNatura has taken over, T-Relief Arthritis replaced Zeel.
The homeopathic formula was originally created for – and is still used in – humans, but has been found to also be an effective remedy in dogs.
The remedy, a homeopathic blend, supports healthy connective tissue function and provides pain relief from inflammation, stiffness, arthritis, and osteoarthritis while helping the body recover from damage to connective tissue, cartilage, tendons, and ligaments.
T-Relief is available in several different forms including injectable, ointment, tablet and oral vial.
We use tablets most often in our clinic as they are small and easy for our clients to administer to their pets.
T-Relief has been clinically tested and found to be a virtually side-effect free, non-habit forming, safe and effective treatment for general arthritic pain relief as well as a treatment for the following:
- Arthrosis (gonathrosis in particular)
T-Relief is considered an excellent alternative to Voixx and Celebrex, and has been found to work as well as COX-2 Inhibitors.
Patients taking COX-2 Inhibitors have reported undesirable effects including dizziness, diarrhea, vomiting, edema and gastric complaints.
T-Relief appears to be a nice holistic alternative without side effects or drug interactions.
T-Relief contains these diluted substances:
- Arnica montana
- Rhus toxicodendron
- Sanguinaria canadensis
- Cartilago suis
- Embryo suis
- Funiculus umbilicalis suis
- Placenta suis
- Symphytum officinale
- Alpha-Lipoicum acidum
- Coenzyme A
- Natrum oxalaceticum.
Has your dog’s arthritis pain been alleviated with T-Relief, or another homeopathic treatment?
How long did it take to work effectively?
Help your dog feel better today by learning about natural arthritis treatments.
More Powerful Tools for Overcoming Dog Arthritis Challenges
There are many quick and easy changes you can make at home to help you give your dog an edge on easing dog arthritis pain.
Easy Dog Arthritis Hacks:
- Try cooking for your dog or feeding a high-quality dog food. Home-cooked diets and wet food help keep your pet from gaining too much weight. In turn, less weight means less stress on your dog’s bones and joints. PET | TAO’s Chill and Blaze are top choices for arthritic dogs.
- Ease your dog’s discomfort naturally. PET | TAO’s Comfort is a blend of Eastern herbs and Western supplements to soothe your dog’s arthritic challenges to make him/her more comfortable.
- Provide joint support. PET | TAO’s Harmonize Joint is a blend of Eastern herbs and Western supplements working together to lubricate and restore your dog’s joints.
- Try Freeze Dried Kidney Treats. According to TCVM, Kidney controls the bones and joints and supports arthritic challenges in a “like treats like” manner.
- Learn more about TCVM Herbal Remedies. Chinese medicine offers many amazing natural solutions for dog arthritis. Some good examples are: