Canine Liver Cancer Types and Treatments
If you are told your dog has liver cancer, you will need to know which type of liver cancer is involved.
Two types of liver cancer exist in dogs: primary liver cancer and metastatic liver cancer.
Primary Liver Cancer
Primary liver cancer consists of single, large liver tumors.
Also, primary liver cancer is unlikely to spread to other parts of the body. The prognosis is generally good for dogs with primary liver cancer.
Metastatic Liver Cancer
Metastatic liver cancer does not originate in the liver but spreads to the liver from cancer elsewhere in the dog’s body.
Also, metastatic liver cancer usually causes multiple masses in the liver.
The Most Common Treatments
The most common dog liver cancer treatments are:
- Surgical Excision
- Alternative Treatments
Looking for other ways to improve your dog’s health through traditional or alternative methods?
Powerful Tools for Overcoming This
You might not be aware, but many cancer-fighting tools are easy to get and use at home.
To realize your true cancer-fighting potential:
- Learn more about dog cancer.
- Ease your dog’s discomfort naturally. PET | TAO’s Comfort is a blend of Eastern herbs and Western supplements to soothe your dog’s arthritic challenges to make him/her more comfortable.
- Boost your dog’s immune system with medicinal mushrooms. PET | TAO’s Complement Immune Mushroom Blend blends together the most powerful immune-boosting medicinal mushrooms on the market in a single product.
- Ease your dog’s stomach upset naturally. Many dogs with cancer suffer stomach upset as well. PET | TAO’s Harmonize GI naturally provides all the digestive enzymes and probiotics your dog needs for optimum gut health.
- Try PET | TAO Freeze Dried Beef Liver Treats. According to TCVM, the liver controls tendons and ligaments. As few as 5-6 treats per day can make a huge difference in your dog’s tendon and ligament health!
- Try a Blood-building TCVM Diet. According to TCVM theory, dogs suffering from cancer also often suffer from Blood deficiency. Blood deficiency may be caused by chemotherapy or by cancer itself. PET | TAO Zing dog food builds Blood.
- Learn more about TCVM Herbal Remedies. Chinese medicine offers many amazing natural solutions for dog cancer challenges and palliative care. Some good examples are: