As your dog’s age, they often develop tumors.
In veterinary medicine, lumps and bumps are called masses or tumors.
Some common causes of dog tumors are:
- Fatty tumors
- Mast cell tumors
- Sebaceous cysts
Luckily, Eastern medicine offers a natural, herbal solution for dog tumors.
The TCVM herbal blend, Stasis Breaker, treats neoplasia (new abnormal growth of tissues), nodules, and tumors.
Stasis Breaker: Western Medicine Applications
Stasis Breaker is a TCVM blend of 6 different herbs.
Even though Stasis Breaker is a TCVM herbal blend, it still helps some Western diagnoses and symptoms.
Stasis Breaker helps dogs with:
- Internal abnormal masses
Stasis Breaker: Eastern Medicine Applications
Eastern medicine treats a disease’s root cause(s) rather than symptoms.
Accordingly, TCVM (Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine) vets use a different evaluation process than Western veterinarians.
TCVM vets look for signs of imbalance.
Stasis Breaker helps dogs with the following TCVM signs:
- Blood stagnation/stasis
- Choppy or weak pulse
- Enlargement or nodules of local glands or internal organs in strong animals
- Purple tongue
- Tumors or neoplasia.
Note: Stasis Breaker should not be used in weak or pregnant animals.
Stasis Breaker Treats Your Dog’s Tumors
Stasis Breaker is a Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine blend of six different Eastern herbs.
The herbs perform synergistically, balancing systems and meridians in the body.
Stasis Breaker addresses the underlying causes of your dog’s illness or disease.
The underlying cause of any disease is always some type of imbalance.
Stasis Breaker alleviates your dog’s imbalances and soothes the painful symptoms of illness and disease at the same time.
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, Stasis Breaker heals by:
- Breaking Blood stasis
- Softens the hardness of tumors
- Clears the enlargement.
What are the Ingredients in Stasis Breaker?
The main ingredients in Stasis Breaker are:
- Bai Hua She She Cao (Oldenandia) inhibits cell mutation and tumor growth.
- Ban Zhi Lian (Scutellaria) clears Heat-toxin, inhibits cell mutation, and inhibits tumor growth.
- E Zhu (Zedoaria) purges the interior, breaks Blood stasis and clears masses.
- Mu Li (Shu) (Ostrea) softens hardness and clears mass.
- San Leng (Sparganium) purges the interior, breaks stasis, and clears masses.
- Zhe Bei Mu (Fritillaria) softens hardness and clears nodules.
Dr. Huisheng Xie, the founder of the Chi Institute in Reddick, FL, created Stasis Breaker specifically for animals.
Dr. Xie based the Stasis Breaker herbal formula on the ancient TCM formula Nei Xiao Wan found in the text Wei Sheng Bio Jan (Precious Mirror of Health) written in 1279-1368 by Luo Tian Yi in the Yuan dynasty.
Stasis Breaker works best when combined with Eastern Food Therapy and moderate exercise.
Other Powerful Tools for Overcoming Dog Cancer
You might not be aware, but many cancer-fighting tools are easy to get and use at home.
To realize your true cancer-fighting potential:
- Learn more about dog cancer.
- Ease your dog’s discomfort naturally. PET | TAO Comfort is a blend of herbs and supplements to soothe your dog’s arthritic challenges to make him/her more comfortable.
- Boost your dog’s immune system with medicinal mushrooms. PET | TAO Complement Immune blends together the most powerful immune-boosting medicinal mushrooms on the market in a single product.
- Ease your dog’s stomach upset naturally. Many dogs with cancer suffer stomach upset as well. PET | TAO Harmonize GI naturally provides all the digestive enzymes and probiotics your dog needs for optimum gut health.
- Try PET | TAO Freeze Dried Beef Liver Treats. According to TCVM, the Liver meridian controls tendons and ligaments. As few as 5-6 treats per day can make a huge difference in your dog’s tendon and ligament health!
- Try a Blood-building TCVM Diet. According to TCVM theory, dogs suffering from cancer also often suffer from Blood deficiency. Blood deficiency may be caused by chemotherapy or by cancer itself. PET | TAO Zing dog food builds Blood.
- Learn more about TCVM Herbal Remedies. Chinese medicine offers many amazing natural solutions for dog cancer challenges and palliative care. Some good examples are:
Note: Information on this site is provided for educational purposes only and is not meant to substitute the advice provided by your own veterinarian.