Dog tumors are a common ailment. Chinese herbs can help as dog tumor remedy.
As dogs age, they often get lumps and bumps.
In veterinary medicine, lumps and bumps are called masses or tumors.
Some common causes of dog lumps and bumps are:
- Fatty tumors
- Mast cell tumors
- Sebaceous cysts
Luckily, Eastern medicine offers a natural, herbal solution for dog tumors, lumps, and bumps.
Max’s Formula: Western Medicine Applications
Max’s Formula is a TCVM blend of 7 different herbs.
Even though Max’s Formula is a TCVM herbal blend, it still helps some Western medical symptoms.
Max’s Formula as dog tumor remedy with the following Western diagnoses:
- Fatty tumors
- Skin masses on old or weak animals
Max’s Formula: Eastern Medicine Applications
Eastern medicine treats a disease’s root cause(s) rather than symptoms.
Accordingly, TCVM (Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine) vets use a different evaluation process than Western veterinarians.
TCVM vets look for signs of imbalance.
Max’s Formula helps dogs with the following TCVM signs:
- Blood stagnation and/or stasis
- Weak pulse
- Swelling or nodules of the local glands
- Swelling or nodules of the internal organs
- Pale tongue
How Max’s Formula Is Used as Dog Tumor Remedy
Max’s Formula is a Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine blend of 12 different Eastern herbs.
The herbs perform synergistically, balancing systems and meridians in the body.
Max’s Formula addresses the underlying causes of your dog’s illness or disease.
The underlying cause of any disease is always some type of imbalance.
Max’s Formula alleviates your dog’s imbalances and soothes the painful symptoms of illness and disease at the same time.
In Traditional Chinese Medicine, dog tumors, nodules, and lumps are considered to be Blood stasis and stagnation.
The main strategy for treatment is to remove the Blood stasis.
Max’s formula, along with another formula called Stasis Breaker, work synergistically together.
The two formulas designed to be used together to treat neoplasia (formation or presence of a new, abnormal tissue growth), nodules, and tumors.
Max’s Formula is recommended for small dog tumors or nodules especially in older animals with a tendency toward Qi Deficiency.
What Ingredients are in Max’s Formula
The main ingredients in Max’s Formula are:
- Bai Zhi (Angelica, aka angelica root) clears Wind-Cold and relieve pain
- Da Huang (Rheum, aka Chinese rhubarb) clears stagnation/stasis and clears heat
- Jie Geng (Platycodon, balloon flower root) opens the Upper Jiao and transforms phlegm
- Mu Li (Shu, Ostrea aka oyster shell) softens hardness and clears mass
- Tian Hua Fen (Trichosanthes, aka Chinese cucumber) clears Heat and promotes body fluids
- Xia Ku Cao (Prunella, selfheal spike, prunella spike) clears Liver Heat and resolves nodules
- Xuan Shen (Scrophularia, aka ningpo figwort root) clears Heat and cool Blood
- Zhe Bei Mu (Fritillaria aka tendrilleaf frittilary bulb) softens hardness and clears nodules
Dr. Huisheng Xie, the founder of the Chi Institute in Reddick, FL, created Max’s Formula specifically for animals.
Dr. Xie based Max’s Formula on the ancient Chinese formula Nei Xiao Luo Li San found in the text Yi Xue Fa Ming (Medical Innovations) written in 1115-1234 by Li Ao.
Max’s Formula works best when combined with Eastern Food Therapy, plenty of water, and moderate exercise.
Powerful Tools for Overcoming Dog Cancer
You might not be aware, but many cancer-fighting tools are easy to get and use at home.
To realize your true cancer-fighting potential:
- Ease your dog’s discomfort naturally. PET | TAO’s Comfort is a blend of Eastern herbs and Western supplements to soothe your dog’s arthritic challenges to make him/her more comfortable.
- Boost your dog’s immune system with medicinal mushrooms. PET | TAO’s Complement Immune Mushroom Blend blends together the most powerful immune-boosting medicinal mushrooms on the market in a single product.
- Ease your dog’s stomach upset naturally. Many dogs with cancer suffer stomach upset as well. PET | TAO’s Harmonize GI naturally provides all the digestive enzymes and probiotics your dog needs for optimum gut health.
- Try PET | TAO Freeze Dried Beef Liver Treats. According to TCVM, liver controls tendons and ligaments. As few as 5-6 treats per day can make a huge difference in your dog’s tendon and ligament health!
- Try a Blood-building TCVM Diet. According to TCVM theory, dogs suffering from cancer also often suffer from Blood deficiency. Blood deficiency may be caused by chemotherapy or by cancer itself. PET | TAO Zing dog food builds Blood.
- Learn more about TCVM Herbal Remedies. Chinese medicine offers many amazing natural solutions for dog cancer challenges and palliative care. Some good examples are: