Does your kitty shake her head and paw at her ears? If so, she may suffer from itchy ears.
Or, even worse, an ear infection.
Cat ear infections sometimes become chronic issues and may lead to deafness or facial paralysis.
- Black or yellowish discharge from the ears
- Hearing loss
- Loss of balance or disorientation
- Redness or swelling of the ear flap or ear canal
- Strong odor from the ears
- A waxy buildup in or around the ear canal.
Luckily, Eastern medicine offers a natural, herbal remedy for cat ear infections and itchy ears.
Ear Damp Heat Formula: Western Medicine Applications
Even though Ear Damp Heat is TCVM formula, it still helps symptoms of some Western diagnoses.
Ear Damp Heat Formula helps dogs with the following Western diagnoses:
- Itchy Ears
- Papules or Eruptions on Ears
- Ear infections.
Next, we’ll talk about Eastern philosophy.
Ear Damp Heat Formula: Eastern Medicine Applications
Eastern medicine treats a disease’s root cause(s) rather than symptoms.
Accordingly, TCVM (Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine) vets use a different evaluation process than Western veterinarians.
TCVM vets look for signs of imbalance.
Ear Damp Heat Formula helps dogs with the following TCVM signs:
- Bad ears due to allergies
- Fast pulse
- Itchy ears
- Otitis (inflammation of the ear)
- Purple or red tongue
- Skin lesions with discharge and odor.
How Ear Damp Heat Formula Treats Your Cat’s Ear Infections & Itchy Ears
The herbs perform synergistically, balancing systems and meridians in the body.
Ear Damp Heat Formula addresses the underlying causes of your dog’s illness or disease.
The underlying cause of any disease is always some type of imbalance.
Ear Damp Heat Formula alleviates your cat’s imbalances and soothes the painful symptoms of illness and disease at the same time.
- Clearing Damp
- Clearing Heat
- Cooling Blood
What Herbs are in Ear Damp Heat Formula?
The main ingredients in Ear Damp Heat Formula are:
- Bai Ji Li (Tribulus, aka caltrop fruit, Tribulus fruit) clears Heat.
- Chai Hu (Bupleurum, aka bupleurum root, hare’s ear root) soothes Liver Qi.
- Dan Zhu Ye (Lophatherum, lophatherum bamboo leaves and stem) clears Heat.
- Huang Qin (Scutellaria, Chinese skullcap, skullcap root) clears Damp-Heat.
- Mu Dan Pi (Moutan, tree peony root bark) cools Blood.
- Qing Hao (Artemisia, Chinese wormwood) clears Damp-Heat.
- Qing Pi (Citrus, unripe tangerine peel) moves Qi.
- Si Gua Teng (Luffa, aka Loofah, luffa sponge) transforms phlegm, resolve stagnation.
- Xia Ku Cao (Prunella, selfheal spike, allheal spike) clears Heat.
Dr. Huisheng Xie, the founder of the Chi Institute in Reddick, FL, created Ear Damp Heat Formula specifically for animals.
Ear Damp Heat Formula works best when combined with Eastern Food Therapy and moderate exercise.
Powerful Tools for Overcoming Cat Ear Infections & Allergy Challenges
There are many quick and easy changes you can make at home to help you give your cat an edge on easing allergy challenges.
- Learn more about cat allergies.
- Switch to a Limited Ingredient Cat Food Recipe. PET | TAO’s Limited Ingredient Cat Food Recipe is naturally low in foods that stimulate an allergic response.
- Supplement with medicinal mushrooms. PET | TAO’s Complement Immune Mushroom Blend eases inflammatory response and ease allergy symptoms.
- Try digestive enzymes and probiotics. PET | TAO’s Harmonize Gi boosts gut health and combats food allergens.
- Feed Freeze Dried Lung Treats. According to TCVM, Lung is on the same meridian as the skin. Therefore, lung treats help both breathing and skin allergies. Lung treats support lung and skin similar to a glandular supplement in a “like treats like” fashion.
- Learn more about TCVM Herbal Remedies. Chinese medicine offers many amazing natural solutions for dog allergies Some good examples are:
Note: Information on this site is provided for educational purposes only and is not meant to substitute the advice provided by your own veterinarian.