Dog itching, scratching, and licking has several possible causes.
For example, common causes are skin allergies and contact dermatitis.
- Licking feet
- Skin eruptions.
Luckily, Eastern medicine offers natural, holistic help for dog itching, scratching and licking.
Damp Heat Skin Formula: Western Medicine Applications
Damp Heat Skin Formula is a Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine blend of 8 different Eastern herbs.
Even though Damp Heat Skin is a TCVM formula, it helps the symptoms of some Western diagnoses.
Damp Heat Skin Formula helps dogs with:
- Skin lesions
Damp Heat Skin Formula: Eastern Medicine Applications
Eastern medicine treats a disease’s root cause(s) rather than symptoms.
TCVM vets look for signs of imbalance.
Damp Heat Skin Formula helps dogs with the following TCVM signs:
- Fast pulse
- Itching due to Damp-Heat
- Itchy skin
- Papules (small solid rounded bumps rising from the skin)
- Purple or red tongue
- Skin eruptions
- Skin lesions with discharge and odor.
How Damp Heat Skin Formula Treats Your Dog’s Itching, Scratching & Licking
Damp Heat Skin Formula is a TCVM blend of 8 different herbs.
However, the herbs perform synergistically, balancing systems and meridians in the body.
Damp Heat Skin Formula addresses the underlying causes of your dog’s illness or disease.
The underlying cause of any disease is always some type of imbalance.
Damp Heat Skin Formula alleviates your dog’s imbalances and soothes the painful symptoms of illness and disease at the same time.
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, Damp Heat Skin Formula heals by:
- Clearing Damp
- Clearing Heat
- Detoxifying Blood
- Cooling Blood.
The main ingredients in Damp Heat Skin Formula are:
- Ban Len Gen (Isatis, aka indigo wood, woad root) clears Heat and detoxifies.
- Che Qian Zi (Plantago, aka Plantago seed, plantain seed) clears Damp-Heat and benefits urination.
- Di Fu Zi (Kochia, aka Broom Cypress, Kochia Fruit) clears Damp-Heat and benefits skin.
- Hua Shi (Talc, aka talcum powder) clears Damp-Heat and benefits urination.
- Huang Bai (Phellodendron, aka philodendron bark) clears Damp-Heat and detoxifies.
- Huang Qin (Scutellaria, aka skullcap root) clears Damp-Heat and detoxifies.
- Ku Shen (Sophora, aka sophora root) clears Damp-Heat, detoxifies and relieves itching.
- Shen Di Huang (Rehmannia, aka Chinese foxglove root) cools Blood and nourishes Yin.
Dr. Huisheng Xie, the founder of the Chi Institute in Reddick, FL, created Damp Heat Skin Formula specifically for animals.
Damp Heat Skin Formula works best when combined with Eastern Food Therapy and moderate exercise.
Note: Information on this site is provided for educational purposes only and is not meant to substitute the advice provided by your own veterinarian.