Will Cervical Formula Help Your Cat?
If your cat suffers from neck pain, Cervical Formula just might offer relief.
Cats are flexible creatures, often stretching and lying in odd positions.
It’s hard to imagine a cat with a stiff neck.
Surprisingly, cats experience neck pain more often than we think.
Some signs of cat neck pain are:
- Stiff neck or a change in posture
- Not wanting to raise head
- Moaning or yelping when neck is touched
- Moving away to avoid being touched
- Bruising or swelling
Fortunately, you can holistically treat your cat’s neck pain with the TCVM (Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine) herbal blend Cervical Formula.
Cervical Formula: Western Medicine Applications
Cervical Formula helps cats with the following Western diagnoses:
- Stiff necks
- Neck injuries
- Cervical fibrocartilaginous issues
Cervical Formula: Eastern Medicine Applications
Eastern Medicine treats a disease’s root cause(s) rather than symptoms.
Accordingly, TCVM vets use a different evaluation process than Western veterinarians.
TCVM vets look for signs of imbalance.
Cervical Formula is a TCVM blend of nine different herbs.
Cervical Formula helps cats with the following TCVM signs:
- Neck pain and stiffness
- Cervical Qi stagnation
- Blood stagnation
- A purple tongue
- Tense and wiry pulse
How Cervical Formula Treats Your Cat’s Neck Pain
The herbs in Cervical Formula perform synergistically, balancing systems and meridians in the body.
Cervical Formula addresses the underlying causes of your cat’s illness or disease.
The underlying cause of any disease is always some type of imbalance.
Cervical Formula alleviates your cat’s imbalances and soothes the painful symptoms of illness and disease at the same time.
What Are the Ingredients in Cervical Formula
The main ingredients in Cervical Formula are:
- Bai Shao Yao (Paeonia, aka peony) nourishes Blood
- Chuan Xiong (Ligusticum, aka lovage root) activates Blood and relieves pain
- Dang Gui Wei (Angelica) nourishes and activates Blood
- Gan Cao (Glycyrrhiza, aka licorice) harmonizes
- Ge Gen (Pueraria) clears Wind-Heat and benefits the neck
- Gui Zhi (Cinnamomum, aka cinnamon) warms the Channels and relieves pain
- Ji Xue Teng (Millettia) nourishes and activates Blood
- Mu Gua (Chaenomeles, aka flowering quince) dissipates stagnation and benefits the Channels
- Qiang Huo (Notopterygium) benefits the neck
Dr. Huisheng Xie, founder of the Chi Institute in Reddick, FL, created Cervical Formula specifically for pets.
Dr. Xie based the formula on knowledge gleaned from his Chinese Medicine practice.
Powerful Tools for Overcoming Cat Arthritis Challenges
There are many quick and easy changes you can make at home to help you give your cat an edge on easing cat arthritis pain.
- Learn more about cat arthritis.
- Try cooking for your cat or feeding a high-quality wet cat food. Home-cooked diets and wet food help keep your pet from gaining too much weight. In turn, less weight means less stress on your cat’s bones and joints.
- Provide joint support. PET | TAO’s Harmonize Joint is a blend of Eastern herbs and Western supplements working together to lubricate and restore your cat’s joints.
- Try Freeze Dried Kidney Treats. According to TCVM, Kidney controls the bones and joints and supports arthritic challenges in a “like treats like” manner.
- Learn more about TCVM Herbal Remedies. Chinese medicine offers many amazing natural solutions for cat arthritis. Some good examples are:
Note: Information on this site is provided for educational purposes only and is not meant to substitute the advice provided by your own veterinarian.