We’ve all been there.
Countless wasted dollars and cans of pet food later, Fido still won’t touch his dinner and he’s having digestive issues.
How do you know the right brand to feed your pet?
Does Fido have allergies?
If the can says “Made with real beef,” why won’t Fido touch his bowl?
They’ve heard this story many times before.
The doctors see nutritional problems in pets on a daily basis, which is why they designed each formula in the PET | TAO line.
The PET | TAO founders used their clinical expertise to choose each ingredient in the pet foods.
Their training in Eastern Food Therapy helps them understand how each ingredient affects the body.
Question: What if my pet won’t eat the food?
Answer: We encourage you to try the following tips:
- Gradually mix in small portions of PET | TAO into your pet’s existing food. A quick transition to a new diet can cause digestive problems.
- Use PET | TAO canned foods as a wet mix in with your pet’s dry kibble.
- Add PET | TAO freeze-dried treats to your pet’s food as a topper.
- Reconstitute PET | TAO freeze-dried treats in water and mix into your pet’s food.
- Feed your pet as directed by your veterinarian. Most dogs and cats benefit from two small feedings per day. Feeding treats throughout the day can “ruin” their appetite.
PET | TAO also has a money-back guarantee.
Question: How do I know what type of food is best for my pet?
Answer: A TCVM consultation is recommended to find the best food for your pet.
But, the Harmony feline and canine formulas are appropriate for most pets.
PET | TAO Pet Food: Canine Formulas
PET | TAO Canine Formulas Pet Food:
- Canine Harmony Beef Formula
- Encourages and supports energetic balance.
- Canine Harmony Limited Ingredient Formula
- Encourages and supports energetic harmony.
- Designed for dogs with allergies and sensitive stomachs.
- Canine Solution Blaze Formula
- Encourages and supports energetic warming.
- Canine Solution Chill Formula
- Encourages and supports energetic cooling.
- Canine Solution Zing Formula
- Encourages and supports the body’s Blood component.
PET | TAO Dog and Cat Freeze Dried Treats
PET | TAO Canine/Feline Treats:
- Pork Lung Treats are recommended for:
- An allergic cough
- Allergic skin disease
- Nasal discharge
- Beef Heart Treats are recommended for:
- Behavioral issues
- Dull eyes
- Cardiac issues
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
- Dilated cardiomyopathy
- Heart failure
- Beef Spleen Treats are recommended for:
- Weight loss
- Muscle atrophy
- Loss of strength
- Sensitive stomach
- Beef Liver Treats are recommended for:
- Tendon and ligament problems
- Iron-deficiency anemia
- Elevated liver enzymes
- Emotional stress
- Beef Kidney Treats are recommended for:
- Hearing loss
- Urinary incontinence
- Kidney failure
- Wild Salmon Treats are recommended for:
- Dry skin and dull coat
- Cognitive decline
If your pet is healthy, simply feed by taste preference.
If your pet has a condition, refer to the PET | TAO Treat Wheel.
Find your pet’s condition on the wheel, then choose the treat in the same colored section.