Some tumors are benign, meaning they do not invade nearby tissue or spread to other parts of the body.
Other tumors are malignant, or cancerous, meaning they spread to other parts of the body via the blood or lymph systems.
Common causes of benign (non-cancerous) horse tumors are:
- Fatty tumors
- Sebaceous cysts
The most common malignant (cancerous) horse tumors are:
- Squamous cell carcinoma
Luckily, Eastern medicine offers a natural, herbal solution for both benign and malignant horse tumors.
Stasis Breaker: Western Medicine Applications
Even though stasis breaker is a TCVM herbal blend, it still helps symptoms of some Western diagnoses.
Stasis Breaker is a TCVM blend of 6 different herbs.
Stasis Breaker helps horses with the following Western diagnoses:
- Internal abnormal masses
Stasis Breaker: Eastern Medicine Applications
Eastern medicine treats a disease’s root causes rather than symptoms.
TCVM vets look for signs of imbalance.
Stasis Breaker helps horses with the following signs of imbalance:
- Blood stagnation/stasis
- Choppy or weak pulse
- Enlargement or nodules of local glands or internal organs in strong animals
- Purple Tongue
- Tumors or neoplasia
Note: Don’t use Stasis Breaker in weak or pregnant horses. Also, this formula might cause diarrhea. If your horse develops diarrhea or other signs of gastrointestinal distress, contact your veterinarian immediately.
Stasis Breaker Treats Your Horse’s Tumors
The herbs perform synergistically, balancing systems and meridians in the body.
Stasis Breaker addresses the underlying causes of your horse’s illness or disease.
The underlying cause of any disease is always some type of imbalance.
Stasis Breaker alleviates your horse’s imbalances and soothes the painful symptoms of illness and disease at the same time.
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, Stasis Breaker restores balance by:
- Breaking Blood stasis
- Softens the hardness of tumors
- Supports the body’s normal removal of phlegm
- Clears masses
Which Herbs are in Stasis Breaker?
The main ingredients in Stasis Breaker are:
- Bai Hua She She Cao (Oldenlandia) inhibits cell mutation and tumor growth
- Ban Zhi Lian (Scutellaria) clears Heat-toxin, inhibits cell mutation, and inhibits tumor growth
- E Zhu (Zedoaria) purges the interior, breaks Blood stasis and clears masses
- Mu Li (Shu) (Ostrea) to softens hardness and clears mass
- San Leng (Sparganium) purges the interior, breaks stasis and clears masses
- Zhe Bei Mu (Fritillaria) to softens hardness and clears nodule
Dr. Huisheng Xie, founder of the Chi Institute in Reddick, FL, created Stasis Breaker specifically for animals.
Dr. Xie based the Stasis Breaker herbal formula on the ancient TCM formula Nei Xiao Wan found in the text Wei Sheng Bio Jan (Precious Mirror of Health) written in 1279-1368 by Luo Tian Yi in Yuan dynasty.
Note: Information on our site is provided for educational purposes only and is not meant to substitute the advice provided by your own veterinarian.