After a cat is exposed to an allergen, subsequent exposure causes hypersensitivity reactions.
Hypersensitivity reactions (allergic reactions) vary depending on the cat’s individual immune system characteristics.
The following are common symptoms of skin allergies in cats:
- Ear infections and excessive ear discharge
- Greasy feel to the body, with fur appearing sticky and patchy
- Puss-filled bumps on skin
- Secondary bacterial and yeast skin infections
Luckily, Eastern medicine offers natural, holistic help for skin allergies in cats.
Damp Heat Skin Formula: Western Medicine Applications
Damp Heat Skin Formula helps cats with the following Western diagnoses:
- Skin Lesions
Damp Heat Skin Formula: Eastern Medicine Applications
Eastern medicine treats a disease’s root cause(s) rather than symptoms.
Accordingly, TCVM (Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine) veterinarians evaluate and diagnose differently than Western veterinarians.
TCVM vets look for signs of imbalance.
Damp Heat Skin Formula helps cats with the following TCVM signs:
- Fast pulse
- Itching due to Damp-Heat
- Itchy skin
- Papules (small solid rounded bumps rising from the skin)
- Purple or red tongue
- Skin eruptions
- Skin lesions with discharge and odor
How Damp Heat Skin Formula Treats Cats with Skin Allergies
Damp Heat Skin Formula is a TCVM blend of 8 different herbs.
The herbs perform synergistically, balancing systems and meridians in the body.
Damp Heat Skin Formula addresses the underlying causes of your cat’s skin allergies.
The underlying cause of any disease is an imbalance.
Damp Heat Skin Formula alleviates your cat’s imbalances and soothes the aggravating symptoms of skin allergies at the same time.
According to Chinese medicine theory, Damp Heat Skin Formula heals by:
- Clearing Damp
- Clearing Heat
- Detoxifying Blood
- Cooling Blood
The main ingredients in Damp Heat Skin Formula are:
- Ban Len Gen (Isatis, aka indigo wood, woad root) clears Heat and detoxifies
- Che Qian Zi (Plantago, aka Plantago seed, plantain seed) clears Damp-Heat and benefits urination
- Di Fu Zi (Kochia, aka Broom Cypress, Kochia Fruit) clears Damp-Heat and benefits skin
- Hua Shi (Talc, aka talcum powder) clears Damp-Heat and benefits urination
- Huang Bai (Philodendron, aka philodendron bark) clears Damp-Heat and detoxifies
- Huang Qin (Scutellaria, aka skullcap root) clears Damp-Heat and detoxifies
- Ku Shen (Sophora, aka sophora root) clears Damp-Heat, detoxifies and relieves itching
- Shen Di Huang (Rehmannia, aka Chinese foxglove root) cools Blood and nourishes Yin
Dr. Huisheng Xie, the founder of the Chi Institute in Reddick, FL, created Damp Heat Skin Formula specifically for animals.
Damp Heat Skin Formula works best when combined with Eastern Food Therapy and moderate exercise.
Note: Information on this site is provided for educational purposes only and is not meant to substitute the advice provided by your own veterinarian.
Get our FREE ebook: “Cat Allergies 101: How to Stop the Itching, Scratching and Throwing Up.”