How Apocaps Helps Dogs Fight Cancer
You can easily help your dog at home by supplementing with Apocaps and following the Dog Cancer Diet.
The Dog Cancer Diet
The Dog Cancer Diet is a full spectrum diet consisting of what dogs eat in their natural state in the wild.
Apocaps are a botanical supplement formulated by Dr. Damian Dressler DVM.
The main ingredients in Apocaps are luteolin, curcumin, and apigenin.
One of the main benefits of Apocaps are the supplement’s ability to induce apoptosis. Apoptosis is the natural cell death that occurs in multicellular organisms.
When apoptosis does not occur as it should, cancer is often the end result.
Luteolin is a bioflavonoid found in parsley and celery.
The benefits of luteolin are:
- Induces apoptosis in cancer cells in vitro
- Starves cancer cells by interfering with glycolysis
- Sabotages the ability of cancer cells to replicate
- Cuts off cancer cells form the blood supply
- Shuts down communication between cancer cells
- Decreases inflammation
- Boosts the effects of chemotherapy.
Curcumin is a natural phenol that gives turmeric its yellow color.
The benefits of curcumin are:
- Helps increase apoptosis
- In higher doses is a pro-oxidant that can destroy cancer cells while leaving normal cells untouched
- Slows formation of new blood vessels in cancer cells, thus slowing metastasis
- Decreases inflammation
- Disrupts the enzymes that allow cancer cells to replicate.
Apigenin is a bioflavonoid most commonly found in parsley, celery, and chamomile tea.
The benefits of apigenin are:
- Turns on apoptosis genes in cancer cells
- May stop cancer cells from multiplying
- Slows the making of new blood cells, making it harder for cancer cells to feed themselves or metastasize
- Reduces inflammation and replication of cancer cells
- Blocks cell-to-cell communication of cancer cells.
Looking for other ways to improve your dog’s health through traditional or alternative methods?
Powerful Tools for Overcoming Dog Cancer Challenges
You might not be aware, but many cancer-fighting tools are easy to get and use at home.
To realize your true cancer-fighting potential:
- Learn more about dog cancer.
- Ease your dog’s discomfort naturally. PET | TAO’s Comfort is a blend of Eastern herbs and Western supplements to soothe your dog’s arthritic challenges to make him/her more comfortable.
- Boost your dog’s immune system with medicinal mushrooms. PET | TAO’s Complement Immune Mushroom Blend blends together the most powerful immune-boosting medicinal mushrooms on the market in a single product.
- Ease your dog’s stomach upset naturally. Many dogs with cancer suffer stomach upset as well. PET | TAO’s Harmonize GI naturally provides all the digestive enzymes and probiotics your dog needs for optimum gut health.
- Try PET | TAO Freeze Dried Beef Spleen Treats. According to TCVM, spleen helps with digestion and assimilation. Both are challenges often faced by pets suffering from cancer. As few as 5-6 treats per day can make a huge difference in your dog’s health!
- Try a Blood-building TCVM Diet. According to TCVM theory, dogs suffering from cancer also often suffer from Blood deficiency. Blood deficiency may due to chemotherapy the cancer itself. PET | TAO Zing dog food builds Blood.
- Learn more about TCVM Herbal Remedies. Chinese medicine offers many amazing natural solutions for dog cancer challenges and palliative care. Some good examples are: