If your dog has cancer already, most likely you will want to treat it.
Factors to Consider
Dog cancer treatment options and dog cancer treatment costs vary greatly depending on many different factors.
- What type of cancer does your dog have?
- How advanced is your dog’s cancer?
- Do you want standard western treatments or alternative and holistic treatments?
- Is surgery recommended for your dog?
All of the above questions will need to be answered in order to determine the available options and costs of treatment.
There are several basic dog cancer treatment options.
Often several options are used at the same time.
The effectiveness of each option varies with each pet’s individual situation.
Cancer Treatment Options
Here are several of the options available for cancer:
- Surgery – Surgically removing cancerous tumors and lesions
- Radiation – Using radiation (similar to X-rays) to treat cancer
- Chemotherapy – the treatment of disease by the use of chemical substances, especially the treatment of cancer by cytotoxic and other drugs
- Immunotherapy – the prevention or treatment of disease with substances that stimulate the immune response
- Eastern Herbals
- Alternative Therapies
- Vitamin C IV
- Anti-Cancer Diet
Looking for other ways to improve your dog’s health through traditional or alternative methods?
Powerful Tools for Overcoming Dog Cancer Challenges
You might not be aware, but many cancer-fighting tools are easy to get and use at home.
To realize your true cancer-fighting potential:
- Learn more about dog cancer.
- Ease your dog’s discomfort naturally. PET | TAO Comfort is a blend of Eastern herbs and Western supplements to soothe your dog’s arthritic challenges to make him/her more comfortable.
- Boost your dog’s immune system with medicinal mushrooms. PET | TAO Complement Immune Mushroom Blend blends together the most powerful immune-boosting medicinal mushrooms on the market in a single product.
- Ease your dog’s stomach upset naturally. Many dogs with cancer suffer stomach upset as well. PET | TAO Harmonize GI naturally provides all the digestive enzymes and probiotics your dog needs for optimum gut health.
- Try PET | TAO Freeze Dried Beef Spleen Treats. According to TCVM, Spleen helps with digestion and assimilation. Both are challenges often faced by pets suffering from cancer. As few as 5-6 treats per day can make a huge difference in your dog’s health!
- Try a Blood-building TCVM Diet. According to TCVM theory, dogs suffering from cancer also often suffer from Blood deficiency. Blood deficiency may due to chemotherapy or the cancer itself. PET | TAO Zing dog food builds Blood.
- Learn more about TCVM Herbal Remedies. Chinese medicine offers many amazing natural solutions for cancer challenges and palliative care. Some good examples are: