Where to Find the Best Treatment for Your Dog’s Cancer
Deciding which dog cancer treatments to use can be a daunting task!
When it comes to getting your dog treated for cancer, you have four options:
Many veterinarians can perform surgery, provide chemo and treat various types of cancers in their hospitals.
A veterinarian that also practices alternative and holistic medicine can often offer additional options in treating your dog for cancer.
Dog Cancer Treatment Center
A dog cancer treatment center is a clinic designed specifically to treat dogs with cancer.
A specialty clinic employs staff who specialize in different areas of veterinary medicine.
Looking for other ways to improve your dog’s health through traditional or alternative methods?
Powerful Tools for Overcoming Dog Cancer
You might not be aware, but many cancer-fighting tools are easy to get and use at home.
To realize your true cancer-fighting potential:
- Learn more about dog cancer.
- Ease your dog’s discomfort naturally. PET | TAO’s Comfort is a blend of Eastern herbs and Western supplements to soothe your dog’s arthritic challenges to make him/her more comfortable.
- Boost your dog’s immune system with medicinal mushrooms. PET | TAO’s Complement Immune Mushroom Blend blends together the most powerful immune-boosting medicinal mushrooms on the market in a single product.
- Ease your dog’s stomach upset naturally. Many dogs with cancer suffer stomach upset as well. PET | TAO’s Harmonize GI naturally provides all the digestive enzymes and probiotics your dog needs for optimum gut health.
- Try PET | TAO Freeze Dried Beef Liver Treats. According to TCVM, liver controls tendons and ligaments. As few as 5-6 treats per day can make a huge difference in your dog’s tendon and ligament health!
- Try a Blood-building TCVM Diet. According to TCVM theory, dogs suffering from cancer also often suffer from Blood deficiency. Blood deficiency may due to chemotherapy or the cancer itself. PET | TAO Zing dog food builds Blood.
- Learn more about TCVM Herbal Remedies. Chinese medicine offers many amazing natural solutions for dog cancer challenges and palliative care. Some good examples are: