However, some cats have trouble breeding.
Maybe your cat is not interested. Or, maybe a physical issue is the cause.
- Lack of interest
- Low quality of sperm
- Low breeding activity
- Female infertility
- Male impotence
In female cats, infertility means the cat cannot produce live offspring.
In male cats, infertility means the cat is unable to mate.
Or, if the male cat is able to mate, fertilization does not occur.
Luckily, ancient Chinese healing methods offer a natural herbal remedy for cat infertility: Epimedium Powder.
Epimedium Powder, an Eastern herbal blend, naturally improves cat fertility.
Epimedium Powder: Western Medicine Applications
Epimedium Powder is a TCVM (Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine) blend of 16 different herbs.
Epimedium Powder helps cats with the following Western diagnoses:
- Female infertility
- Low quantity or quality of sperm
- Lower sexual activity
By utilizing TCVM theories, Epimedium Powder treats underlying causes rather than just treating Western diagnoses.
Epimedium Powder: Eastern Medicine Applications
Eastern medicine treats a disease’s root cause(s) rather than symptoms.
Accordingly, TCVM vets evaluate pet health issues differently than Western veterinarians.
TCVM vets look for signs of imbalance.
Epimedium Powder helps cats with the following TCVM signs:
- Female infertility
- Kidney Jing deficiency
- Kidney Yang deficiency
- Low quantity or poor quality of sperm
- Weak, deep pulse
- Stud infertility
- Pale, swollen tongue
How Epimedium Powder Improves Cat Fertility
According to TCVM philosophy, Kidney Jing is the prenatal essence of vital life force.
All reproductive ability depends on Kidney Jing and Kidney Yang.
Epimedium powder tonifies Kidney Yang, Jing, Qi and Blood, promoting the qualities of Kidney Jing and Kidney Yang.
Epimedium Powder is a TCVM blend of 16 different Eastern herbs.
The herbs perform synergistically, balancing systems and meridians in the body.
Epimedium Powder addresses the underlying causes of a cat’s infertility, low quality of sperm, impotence, and lowered sexual activities while at the same time addressing the underlying causes of the symptoms.
The underlying cause of any health issue is imbalance.
Epimedium powder alleviates your cat’s imbalances and promotes fertility.
Epimedium Powder is used for impotence in males, including the issues of poor sperm quality, low sperm counts, and Kidney Yang/Jing Deficiency.
The formula is also used in females for infertility problems such as anestrus (sexual inactivity) due to ovarian quiescence, silent estrus, quiet heat, irregular estrus, and lack of sexual desire.
According to TCVM, Epimedium Powder heals by:
- Tonifying Kidney Yang
- Tonifying and Nourishing Jing
- Tonifying Qi
- Tonifying Blood
- Nourishing Yin
The main ingredients in Epimedium Powder are:
- Bai Sho Yao (Paeonia, aka peony) nourishes Liver Yin and Blood
- Bu Gu Zhi (Psoralea, aka psoralea fruit) tonifies Kidney Yang and strengthen the bones
- Chen Pi (Citrus, aka orange peel, tangerine peel, mandarin peel) regulates stomach Qi and invigorates spleen Qi
- Dang Gui (Angelica) nourishes Blood
- Dang Shen (Codonopsis, aka codonopsis root) tonifies Qi
- Gou Qi Zi (Lycium Chinesis Fructus, aka Goji berry) nourishes Liver Yin and benefits the eyes
- He Shou Wu (Polygonum, aka knotweed root) nourishes Blood and Jing and benefits the hair
- Huang Qi (Astragalus, aka astragalus root) tonifies Qi
- Mai Men Dong (Ophiopogon, aka ophiopogon tuber) moistens and nourishes Yin
- Shu Di Huang (Rehmannia, aka Chinese foxglove root) nourishes Kidney Yin and Jing
- Suo Yang (Cynomorium, aka desert thumb ) to tonifies Kidney Yang
- Tu Si Zi (Cuscuta, aka Chinese dodder seeds) tonifies Kidney Yang and Jing and Yin
- Xu Duan (Dipsacus, aka teasel root) tonifies Kidney Yang
- Xuan Shen (Scrophularia, aka ningpo figwort root) cools Blood and clears Heat
- Yang Qi Shi (Actinolite) tonifies Kidney Yang
- Yin Yang Huo (Epimedium, aka horny goat weed) to tonifies Kidney Yang/Jing and promotes sexual desire
Dr. Huisheng Xie, founder of the Chi Institute in Reddick, FL, created Epimedium Powder specifically for animals.
Dr. Xie based the formula on the ancient Chinese formula Sheng Jing San.
Epimedium Powder works best when combined with Eastern Food Therapy, plenty of water, and moderate exercise.
Note: Information on this site is provided for educational purposes only and is not meant to substitute advice provided by your own veterinarian.
Get our FREE e-book: “Eastern Food Therapy for Pets”