Understanding Natural Canine Cancer Treatments
There are several natural dog cancer treatments available today.
The most skilled veterinarian will analyze your dog’s particular situation and offer you several different options and combinations of treatments, helping you choose the one you feel is best for your dog’s individual situation.
The Best Natural Dog Cancer Treatments
Here is a list of substances which serve as natural dog cancer treatments:
- Apocaps: cause apoptosis (normal cell death) that does not occur in cancer cells
- Artemisinin: causes apoptosis, can be rotated with Apocaps
- Coenzyme Q10: helps protect the heart when using chemo drugs
- Cordyceps: helps protect the liver and kidneys when using chemo drugs
- Eastern Herbals: TCVM (Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine) offers several individualized herbal formulas to build the immune system and treat various types of cancer.
- Enzymes: Digestive enzymes help digest food. This mimics a “wild diet” and helps all cancer patients in general.
- Fish Oil and/or Krill Oil: helps offset the effects of inflammation in your dog’s body.
- Ginger Root: helps alleviate nausea and vomiting.
- Multivitamin: this helps build the immune system of all dogs, and is especially necessary if you are feeding a home-cooked diet.
- Mushroom-derived polysaccharides: Help “turn on” and increase the activity of the body’s natural killer cells.
- Neoplasene: derived from Bloodroot. Destroys cancer cells while leaving healthy cells. Can be used with Apocaps.
- Pectin (Modified Citrus Pectin): Helps keep cancer cells from attaching to the walls of blood vessels.
- Vitamin C IV: Slows and blocks tumor growth, boosts the immune system, can cause the death of cancer cells.
Other Powerful Tools for Overcoming Dog Cancer
You might not be aware, but many cancer-fighting tools are easy to get and use at home.
To realize your true cancer-fighting potential:
- Learn more about dog cancer.
- Ease your dog’s discomfort naturally. PET | TAO’s Comfort is a blend of Eastern herbs and Western supplements to soothe your dog’s arthritic challenges to make him/her more comfortable.
- Boost your dog’s immune system with medicinal mushrooms. PET | TAO Complement Immune Mushroom Blend blends together the most powerful immune-boosting medicinal mushrooms on the market in a single product.
- Ease your dog’s stomach upset naturally. Many dogs with cancer suffer stomach upset as well. PET | TAO Harmonize GI naturally provides all the digestive enzymes and probiotics your dog needs for optimum gut health.
- Try PET | TAO Freeze Dried Beef Liver Treats. According to TCVM, liver controls tendons and ligaments. As few as 5-6 treats per day can make a huge difference in your dog’s tendon and ligament health!
- Try a Blood-building TCVM Diet. According to TCVM theory, dogs suffering from cancer also often suffer from Blood deficiency. Blood deficiency may due to chemotherapy the cancer itself. PET | TAO Zing dog food builds Blood.
- Learn more about TCVM Herbal Remedies. Chinese medicine offers many amazing natural solutions for dog cancer challenges and palliative care. Some good examples are: