Understanding Natural Canine Cancer Treatments
There are several natural dog cancer treatments available today.
Most natural dog cancer treatments can be used alone or in combination with chemotherapy, surgery, and radiation.
The most skilled veterinarian will analyze your dog’s particular situation and offer you several different options and combinations of treatments, helping you choose the one you feel is best for your dog’s individual situation.
The Best Natural Dog Cancer Treatments
Here is a list of substances which serve as natural dog cancer treatments:
- Apocaps: cause apoptosis (normal cell death) that does not occur in cancer cells
- Artemisinin: causes apoptosis, can be rotated with Apocaps
- Coenzyme Q10: helps protect the heart when using chemo drugs
- Cordyceps: helps protect the liver and kidneys when using chemo drugs
- Eastern Herbals: TCVM (Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine) offers several individualized herbal formulas to build the immune system and treat various types of cancer.
- Enzymes: Digestive enzymes help digest food. This mimics a “wild diet” and helps all cancer patients in general.
- Fish Oil and/or Krill Oil: helps offset the effects of inflammation in your dog’s body.
- Ginger Root: helps alleviate nausea and vomiting.
- Multivitamin: this helps build the immune system of all dogs, and is especially necessary if you are feeding a home-cooked diet.
- Mushroom-derived polysaccharides: Help “turn on” and increase the activity of the body’s natural killer cells.
- Neoplasene: derived from Bloodroot. Destroys cancer cells while leaving healthy cells. Can be used with Apocaps.
- Pectin (Modified Citrus Pectin): Helps keep cancer cells from attaching to the walls of blood vessels.
- Vitamin C IV: Slows and blocks tumor growth, boosts the immune system, can cause the death of cancer cells.
Looking for other ways to improve your dog’s health through traditional or alternative methods?