What Causes Tumors on Cats?
As cats age, lumps and bumps appear.
In veterinary medicine, lumps and bumps are called masses or tumors.
Some masses and tumors are cancerous, others are not.
Common causes of cat lumps and bumps are:
- Fatty tumors
- Mast cell tumors
- Sebaceous Cysts
Max’s Formula: Western Medicine Applications
Max’s Formula helps cats with the following Western diagnoses:
- Fatty tumors
- Skin masses on old or weak animals
Max’s Formula: Eastern Medicine Applications
Eastern medicine treats the disease’s root cause(s) rather than symptoms.
TCVM vets look for signs of imbalance.
Max’s Formula helps cats with the following TCVM signs:
- Blood stagnation and/or stasis
- Weak pulse
- Swelling or nodules of the local glands
- Swelling or nodules of the internal organs
- Pale tongue
How Max’s Formula Helps Alleviate Tumors in Cats
Max’s Formula is a TCVM blend of 12 different Eastern herbs.
The herbs perform synergistically, balancing systems and meridians in the body.
Max’s Formula addresses the underlying causes of your cat’s illness or disease.
The underlying cause of the disease is always imbalance somewhere in the body.
Max’s Formula alleviates your cat’s underlying imbalances while soothing and reducing lumps and tumors.
In Traditional Chinese Medicine, tumors, nodules, and lumps are considered Blood stasis and stagnation.
The main treatment strategy is removing Blood stasis.
What Are the Ingredients in Max’s Formula?
The main ingredients in Max’s Formula are:
- Bai Zhi (Angelica, aka Angelica root) clears Wind-Cold and relieve pain
- Da Huang (Rheum, aka Chinese rhubarb) clears stagnation/stasis and clears heat
- Jie Geng (Platycodon, balloon flower root) opens the Upper Jiao and transforms phlegm
- Mu Li (Shu, Ostrea aka oyster shell) softens hardness and clears mass
- Tian Hua Fen (Trichosanthes, aka Chinese cucumber) clears Heat and promotes body fluids
- Xia Ku Cao (Prunella, selfheal spike, prunella spike) clears Liver Heat and resolves nodules
- Xuan Shen (Scrophularia, aka Ningpo figwort root) clears Heat and cool Blood
- Zhe Bei Mu (Fritillaria aka tendril leaf fritillary bulb) softens hardness and clears nodules
Dr. Huisheng Xie, the founder of the Chi Institute in Reddick, FL, created Max’s Formula specifically for animals.
Dr. Xie based Max’s Formula on the ancient Chinese formula Nei Xiao Luo Li San found in the text Yi Xue Fa Ming (Medical Innovations) written in 1115-1234 by Li Ao.
Max’s Formula works best when combined with Eastern Food Therapy and moderate exercise.
Powerful Tools for Overcoming Cat Cancer Challenges
You might not be aware, but many cancer-fighting tools are easy to get and use at home.
To realize your true cancer-fighting potential:
- Learn more about cat cancer.
- Boost your cat’s immune system with medicinal mushrooms. PET | TAO Complement Immune Supplement blends together the most powerful immune-boosting medicinal mushrooms on the market in a single product.
- Ease your cat’s stomach upset naturally. Many cats with cancer suffer stomach upset as well. PET | TAO Harmonize GI naturally provides all the digestive enzymes and probiotics your cat needs for optimum gut health.
- Try PET | TAO Freeze Dried Beef Spleen Treats. According to TCVM, spleen helps with digestion and assimilation. Both are challenges often faced by pets suffering from cancer. As few as 5-6 treats per day can make a huge difference in your cat’s health!
- Try a Blood-building TCVM Diet. According to TCVM theory, cats suffering from cancer also often suffer from Blood deficiency. Blood deficiency may due to chemotherapy or the cancer itself.
- Learn more about TCVM Herbal Remedies. Chinese medicine offers many amazing natural solutions for cat cancer challenges and palliative care. Some good examples are:
Note: Information on this site is provided for educational purposes only and is not meant to substitute the advice provided by your own veterinarian.