Dog arthritis is the #1 cause of chronic pain in dogs.
Arthritis affects approximately 20% of dogs overall, and as much as 70% to 80% of certain breeds.
Chances are high your dog will, sooner or later, suffer from arthritis pain.
Just like his owner, man’s best friend is destined to suffer an aching, debilitating disease in his later years – ARTHRITIS.
What is Dog Arthritis?
Arthritis is most common in older dogs, especially large breed dogs or those who have previously suffered joint injuries.
Just like in people, the effects of dog arthritis can range from mild stiffness to crippling.
If you want your dog to have a comfortable, pain-free life in his or her golden years, the importance of knowing the different arthritis symptoms and treatment options is fundamental to achieving this goal.
The good news is:
An abundance of research in the field of arthritis, for both people and animals, empowers veterinarians and pet owners.
An example of one of these supplements is glucosamine for arthritis.
An injectable version is available from your veterinarian, or you can purchase an oral supplement at your local health food store.
The injectable glucosamine provides faster and more efficient treatment, yet benefits can be gained through supplementing orally.
Another example is aspirin.
Our goal is to provide you with a wealth of information so you will know all of the available options, how they work, and the pros and cons of each.
Read on so that you can pick and choose the best for your dog’s particular situation!
Dog arthritis is manageable in pets.
More Powerful Tools for Overcoming Dog Allergy Challenges
There are many quick and easy changes you can make at home to help you give your dog an edge on easing allergy challenges.
- Learn more about dog allergies.
- Switch to a Limited Ingredient Diet. PET | TAO Limited Ingredient Diet is naturally low in foods that stimulate an allergic response.
- Supplement with medicinal mushrooms. PET | TAO Complement Immune Mushroom Blend eases inflammatory response and allergy symptoms.
- Try digestive enzymes and probiotics. PET | TAO Harmonize Gi boosts gut health and combats food allergens.
- Feed Freeze Dried Lung Treats. According to TCVM, Lung is on the same meridian as the skin. Therefore, lung treats help both breathing and skin allergies. Lung treats support lung and skin similar to a glandular supplement in a “like treats like” fashion.
- Learn more about TCVM Herbal Remedies. Chinese medicine offers many amazing natural solutions for dog allergies Some good examples are: